Hiring Us For All Kind Of Emergency AC Water Leakage In Meadows Dubai
If you need any Emergency AC Water Leakage In Meadows Dubai, then feel free & don’t hesitate to contact us any time.
Here you will find cheap Service for your air conditioning repair
Our company Dubai-Repair provides the all kind of Air Conditioner Repairing, Maintenance & Cleaning Services in Dubai & their Surrounded Areas.
We are providing 24 Hours Services via WhatsApp/Phone Calling/Messaging
Emergency AC Water Leakage In Meadows Dubai
Your air conditioner is leaking inside the water. What causes a leak in a split system air conditioner? How to fix AC leakage? One of the most common causes of water leakage from a split air conditioner is a clogged drain pipe. This drain pipe allows condensate from the AC unit to drain down and away from the unit. When this drain pipe becomes clogged, water will drip from the bottom of the air conditioner.
Is water dripping from the internal AC split system? The AC drain pipe may become clogged with dirt or dust. If your air conditioner has just started leaking water, the drain pipe is most likely clogged. The best solution is to clean the air conditioner and the entire drainage system.
Need help cleaning your split system AC wall unit? How to clean your split room air conditioner Take care when servicing the AC unit!
NOTE. This air conditioner water leak repair suggests that the drain pipe is clogged and is causing the leak…
How to Fix Water Leakage from Separate AC – STEP BY STEP
Tools needed to fix an AC water leak:
- Screwdriver (remove panel)
- Empty bucket (to collect water)
- Shop-Vac wand-vacuum cleaner (for removing excess water and removing dirt/dust)
How to Fix AC Leakage – Step by Step:
- Turn off the power switch on the AC unit.
- Disconnect the AC unit from the power source.
- Open the main front panel
- Remove air filters. (clean the air filters at this time)
- Loosen the screws on the front panel. (usually 3 or 4 screws)
- Remove the large plastic cover (see the video below for details)
- Click on the plastic clips at the bottom to access the drain pipe.
- You will see a drain pipe at the bottom of the device.
- Use a bucket to collect water
- Remove any fittings or tape holding the drain pipe to the unit.
- Disconnect the drain pipe from the AC unit.
- Let the pipe drain the water into a bucket
- If you have a shop vacuum cleaner, use it to remove water from the pipe.
- Secure the drain pipe with a fitting or tape.
- Replace the main front panel.
- Reinstall the air filters. (make sure the filters are clean)
- Turn on the device, let it run and check for water leakage.
After cleaning the drain pipe, you can check the drain to check the system for leaks. To perform this test see the image below…
What else can cause an AC water leak? Dust accumulated in the air conditioner and condensate pan may block the flow of water to the drainage system, causing water to leak.
Is water still flowing in the split air conditioner? You may have other problems besides a leaky drain pipe. Other common problems are unfilled hoses, excess dirt in the system, a clogged or burnt drain pump, the wrong size tubes inside the air conditioner, kinked hoses, etc.
ADDITIONAL HELP ON AIR CONDITIONERS: Window air conditioner water leaking into the house – Why is water leaking from my central air conditioner – How to drain water dripping from the air conditioner – AC does not blow cold air – 10 tips to keep your mini split air conditioner cool – AC set to ON. Or AUTO. What’s better? – Turn off the air conditioner to save money?
If after following the suggested steps, your air conditioner is still leaking water? Let us know your AC model number using the form below and we’ll help you resolve your issue.